Are you a good writer, researcher, and expert in any of the topics below? We’d love to hear from you and possibly publish your articles here. Contact us.
Here are the things we (or rather our readership!) are interested in:
- History of Buddhism; Buddhist Studies
- History and Archaeology of Southeast Asia*
- Asian Studies more generally that crosses over with the history of Buddhism in this region
- Contemporary conservation of ancient architectural sites in Buddhism and these regions
- Colonial era ‘rediscovery’ of Buddhist religion and sites
- Practical travel advice for visiting Buddhist sites in Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, or Indonesia
- Insights into history and understanding of any one particular ancient Buddhist monument or site
- Buddhist sculpture and art
- Original photography in relation to places relevant to these studies
*At the moment we are focusing mainly on SE Asia because this is the scope of the first book in the Architecture of the Buddhist World series.